E-Books on Architectural Design, Theory of Architecture, History of Architecture, Masters of Architecture, Site Planning, Urban Planning, Urban Design, Building Technology, Building Construction, Materials of Construction, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Green Architecture, Basic Architectural Reference, Manuals of Architecture, Professional Architectural Practice, Building Laws, Structural and Civil Engineering.
* Beyond the Base: Extensions and Third-Party Applications - This issue of AUGIWorld features a number of articles devoted to extensions and third-party
* products available for popular Autodesk products. You'll get usage tips and learn how these products complement the base Autodesk software you use every day.
* A Boost from Google SketchUp - For users of AutoCAD Architecture, Google SketchUp allows for easy 3D model creation, editing, and sharing. Import and export of files in AutoCAD Architecture is a snap. Melinda Heavrin reports.
* Destination CAD - The CAD Manager, Mark Kiker, leads you on a journey to the ideal CAD environment. See CAD Standards, Learning and Training, Software Tools, Upgrades, and other elements perfected.. Making the Leap to .NET - Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is aging. In this article, Lee Ambrosius shows you how to transition to VSTA and .NET.
* Revit Structure Extensions - Author Robert Coutu describes the extensions available for Autodesk Revit Structure and shows you how to use them. More productive project work is just around the corner.